Friday, October 06, 2006

Hangin' out with Mom and Rock




I've had a pretty good week, especially Wednesday night. See, I've been telling you how nice I've been to mom and dad by sleeping pretty well at night, but I decided this night I would have a change of heart. I think they need a taste of my true potential every now and again. So, Wednesday with gamma went like any other day - great swimming, lots of food and fun - so I crashed around 8:30 like always. Mom saw my big bumps on my gums so she gave me motrin before bedtime, but it was not enough to stifle the twinge of pain my new molars were causing. I woke up every hour and stayed awake most of the night. I wiped both mom and dad out by 6 am! They just can't hang with the big girls! I did have a new tooth poking out by morning though so, all things considered, it was worth it! I really like showing off my new chompers too so feel free to pass me your finger - I'd love a nibble. : )

My mom snuck this picture of me standing really quickly.. what made her think I would need those pillows behind me? As if I wouldn't want to stay standing to strike a pose?! I also like to show my toys off to Rock - I would love to share with him. I'm off to have a three-day weekend with my daddy - yea!!!

No comments: