Friday, September 29, 2006

I've got pigtails!




I've had a great couple of weeks... well, except for a few days. Mom had to go for two days to L.A. for "work", you know, that bad thing that takes my mommy away. She kept warning me it was coming since she's never left me like this, but I thought for sure my cuteness would keep her from going. My mommy did finally get released from "work" and came back home. She has yet to quit apologizing to me, and I plan on milking this for as long as it lasts! While she was gone, I made sure to have a good time and rode my tractor with my grandpa.
I also got new kicks recently, and I love them! I would prefer to eat them as opposed to walking on them, but whatever. Mom said they help me stand straight, and I think they might help me attack the Christmas tree in a couple months. Yes, I am very excited about this, and mom and dad are starting to think that this might be the last year a Christmas tree gets to just sit in our house undisturbed! Do they not think I will cause some chaos this year?! Such smart parents but still just so naive ; )

My gamma put my hair in pigtails this week - aren't I adorable?! My hair in the back isn't long enough since I spent the better part of my first year rubbing it off. Rock thought I was super cute too and decided to give me a big kiss - yuk! I've learned to fend off his persistent licking of my face, but he caught me (and my dad) by surprise this time!

No comments: