Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Halloween party!


What a week! I went to my first official Halloween Party for my g-pa's birthday. I loved my dad's cigar and my mom's braids - what great things to suck on!
well, I decided to interrupt my slumber for an early-night party - I'll finish telling you about my week tomorrow!
Okay, like I was saying before, the Halloween Party was great! There was dry ice, lots of decorations, and everyone had great costumes. My g-pa (great grandpa) was so surprised with the party that he and I shared the same belly laughs all night!

I'm really only interested in standing and think that crawling is for boys. I don't want the strong arms. I'm getting a mouth full of teeth and can't understand why no one will give me their finger to prove it... chickens.


Dad thought it would be cool to give me his root beer bottle - I made a great face when I got a taste but he wasn't quick enough with the camera.


While mom was cooking dinner, I took a cat nap with daddy - I just don't understand why I can't sleep with them all the time...

Mom took me to the Johnson City zoo today - I loved it!!! I smiled and laughed the entire way on the train ride. The camel wanted to eat me so I kept squeezing his lips! I had the whole train to myself so I could see all the animals as they came up. I got to see lemars, kangaroos, a black bear, lots of antelope, bison, baby horses, exotic deer, and lots of babies. The weather was great (clowdy, no wind, 65-70 deg.) and mom promised we would go again every chance we get. Sorry, no pics - mom had her hands full with me!

No comments: