Saturday, July 29, 2006

CASS Conference - London, Ontario









My mom, dad, and grandma (yes it takes all three to take me cross-country) took me to meet my fellow angels. My family was a bit nervous at the thought of coming to the conference, but after being there for a few hours, they realized that angel gatherings are the best opportunity to meet such sweet, kind people. I got to meet a great new angel, Aiden, who is 2 years old and is a super cool kid. He has beautiful orange hair, a brand new sis, and very cool parents. I also met Dante and his sweet parents (and Dante, I have tasted the oak table but not yet taken a good bite - I think I'm waiting on more teeth!). I also heard about Rachel, who is my same age, and her parents were super cool too. I'd love to meet her one day. I plan to make sure my parents keep in touch with all of them and definitely plan for more conference dates later on!

After the conference, we went to Niagara Falls, where I got to be amongst great big crowds and lots of energy! I also got to eat at my third Rain Forest Cafe in NF (First in Chicago, second in San Antonio). After enjoying the fish tanks so much, I talked my gamma into trying to take me to every Rain Forest Cafe - I'm so excited!

Since this was a "vacation", I decided to let my family sleep this trip, which they were quite happy about. I stayed in three different hotels, and pretty much slept each night. I'm such a softy... I guess all the excitement tired me out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just wanted to leave anote my daughter is 16months an just diagnosed thay look alike iwas just so amazed at the features of children with this iwould love to hear your story how you all found out etc christa turner kcdturner@bellsouth.net