Saturday, August 19, 2006

My new dog Rock




Check out my cool new dog! His name is Rock, and we adopted him from a service dog organization in Dripping Springs. He was going to be their all-star service dog, but, due to hip dysplasia, he couldn't complete the program. My parents thought he was just too sweet to pass up so we adopted him on the spot! He really likes to hang out with me when I drink my bottle (I like to offer him some when mom's not looking). We also have the same interests in toys, but mom thinks we should keep them separate.






I also just got a ball pit which is great! I will play in it, but only if my mom is watching and playing with me... I wouldn't want her to miss out on all this fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, ashley ann! your website is tooooooo cool!! my mommy and i had so much fun swimming with you and your mommy and your grandma the other day! i will have to have my mommy send you some pictures! i have a puppy, too! your puppy looks so sweet! i want to meet him! we will have to plan another adventure together very soon! that last one wore me out! i fell asleep while trying to eat lunch and i slept for 4 hours afterwards. you wore me out, girlfriend! =]

Ashley said...

I am so happy you started a blog. It looks great!!!!!
I love working on Austin's. How old is the dog? Did I tell you we got rid of our puupy? That stage was too much for me!
We need to get Austin a dog like Rock.

Unknown said...

What a wonderful blog for a sweet angel! Josh and I enjoyed reading about your adventures and you new puppy! Keep up the great blogging!