Sunday, May 06, 2007

Taking the RV to Kansas!


Uncle Steven, mommy, and I went down the waterslide 100 times at the hotel! I absolutely loved it! I would shrill as we went down and kick my mommy in excitement as we climbed the stairs to do it again. I think all hotels should have an indoor water park (who would have thought there would be one in Hutchison, Kansas!).

Here's me in my gamma and gampa's RV (aka "the rolling terd" for those that have seen the movie "RV") on our trip to Kansas. I loved the whole trip as I had 9 people that had to play with me the whole time! This is me with my bodyguard... my mommy can tell you about the time that I gave him so many kisses at my house that his face was solid wetness! I love my bodyguard - why does he have to be my missy's boyfriend??? ; )

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Ok you guys are so brave.
It looks like Ashley had a blast!