Saturday, May 19, 2007

AS Walk 2007 - Houston, Texas

My mommy and daddy went on a cruise without me a couple weeks ago. They say they went on vacation, but really, I feel like I went on vacation! I had so much fun with my gamma and gampa! Gamma, I need pictures from our fun week to put on here!


We went to the AS walk in Houston on May 19th and had such a good time! All my family and friends raised almost $4,000 for ASF - I have the best circle of friends in the whole world! Thank you Jason and Stacey for raising almost $1,000 alone for AS research!!! You guys are awesome!
This is my angel friend Austin - its been a year since we've seen each other and he's grown up so much! He's learning to walk and has a new baby sister! He really liked my toys and my daddy's OU hat! Something about them being Texas fans made Austin's parents not let him keep the hat - haha! ; )
I love to wrestle! I've never played with older kids before, but it took me about 30 seconds to realize that I wanted to tackle Brady! I acted like such a big girl just bouncing around on my knees just daring him to bury his head in my belly! Brady, Haley and I loved every minute!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

We loved seeing you guys I wish we could have had more time to talk. I can't believe how much she has grown! I loved the part about the hat-so true

Unknown said...

These photos are great! It looks like you all had a great time!!! I'm hoping to attend our area walk next year. We were busy with the newborn this year! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and supporting the attempt to raise awareness!!! Thinking now, I should start Little J his own blog...hmm....

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.