Thursday, November 30, 2006

My new Auntie M!

I'm so crazy! I discovered the "Wee" game in the parking lot on the way home from Houston, and it is such fun! I fly back and forth between them and quickly turn around for more! I went to visit my Uncle Tadd and Aunt Maggie and had such a great time! I now have the coolest Auntie M! I visited them right after mom and dad found out I was an angel, and it was great to go back and see them again. They got me this cool poodle blanket and pillow, and I love to find the tail. After Little Rock, I went for my rundown at Baylor Medical Center in Houston. I was so tired during the visit, but I still managed to show off my angel charm. Mom and dad got a lot of info from my cool docs, and frankly, I'm a little upset they figured out some of my secrets. It seems like my night-time wakings are going to be on their way out since they started me on a med for my nighttime seizures. I didn't enjoy waking up to them, but I'm going to miss my dad's company at 3am. Off to find some other reason to disturb our slumber...


My daddy spent the whole Sunday making me this scooter. By the end, it had wings and 8 wheels and seemingly proofed for my insistent nosedives. They keep trying to find ways to help me crawl... will someone please tell them I have no desire to put my pretty little fingers on the ground?!

No comments: