Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I love the zoo!!!


I so tired! I went swimming and spent a whole hour pacing the warm water and bouncing off my mom's arms. While we were swimming, I met a lady that has a best friend whose daughter is a 2-year old angel. She lives in Austin and I'd love to meet her! This lady knew right away that I was an angel... I just couldn't hold back my infectious smile! After swimming, mom tried to squeeze in lunch before naptime, but I decided to take an early break. I am snoring here!



So, after my bath, dad wrapped me up with a toy inside, and I had a party! I stayed all wrapped up for a good 5-10 minutes just hanging out and talking to myself... I could just feel mom and dad's eyes peering at me wondering what I was doing under the towel! My leg later snuck out and my secret party was over... that's fine though, there's always nighttime!




My mom recruited some help for our second trip to the Johnson City zoo - my gamma, missy, mom, and dad all tag-teamed me. I'm typically particular about who gets to hold me, and mommy normally wins, but this trip, my missy was the winner! Anyone I choose always wins... my parents like it that I have an opinion so they don't fight it. Is now the right time to mention that I rule my world?! I also love this hairy cow - my gampa needs to get me one of these! This is the camel that tried to eat my hand on my first trip so this time, I tried withholding food from him, but he's got persistent lips that even my tight little fingers couldn't compete with. Such great fun!

No comments: