Thursday, December 10, 2009

Luke's birthday and lights!

Silly brother likes to wear everyone else's shoes! Even mine!
Check out this possy! These are all the people that are trying to unlock this angel mind of mine and help me! I love the man in this pic the most - this is Ed Weeber who has made mice that are just like me back to typical! He and all these people rock!

My silly brother... he insists that every tractor have a trailer attached to it and no matter how big or how small! So funny! I like to harass him and pull them apart - hahahaha!


He looks cute but he still better know that I am the only angel in our family! :)

I love going to the lights in Marble Falls!

Silly bath time... I love it when my bro acts just like me!
Luke with his fleet after his birthday! He loves each one of them! Which makes me want them even more (hehe!).
Daddy made me this cool swing - I love laying on it and sunning during the afternoons!
Luke is enjoying his birthday! All tractors!!!
Luke loved his tractor cake for his birthday!

No comments: