Sunday, January 20, 2008

I go on the potty!





We got to visit with the Kociuba's a couple weekends ago. They gave Luke some great baby things and I got a cool horse!!! I love to play with it in my playroom!

I've only threatened to truly get in the dryer by myself, but this time, I really did it! Right when mom turned around, I went for it!

I'm so sweet sweet!
Who's blog is this anyway??? Okay, I'll let Luke share some of the lime light, but c'mon, this is my blog right?! This is my brother when he is 4 weeks old... he's still so boring ; )

I'm such the big girl lately! Today is Day 5 of me going potty on the big girl potty all day long (with only a couple accidents along the way)!!! Gamma, mommy, or daddy take me to my potty every hour or so and if I need to go, I will!!! Thank you gamma for showing my 'rents how smart I am!!!

2 comments:

Emma said...

Wow...the potty! What a huge step! Obviously you are being a great big sister and role model for Luke! BTW...he is adorable! Emma-AS Listserve

Donna said...

Wow Ashley! How wonderful to read this. Well, grandma read it to me, but it's still way cool. Congrats!