Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Cruisin' to Cozumel!



I'm loving life right now! I spent last week on the Carnival Ecstasy with my mom, gamma, gampa, missy, Bryan, Gpa, GG, Kari, and Michael. I really had a great time flirting with all the crew members, dining staff, random passengers who didn't initially notice me but now know my name, and anyone else I could flap my hands and smile at! All things considered, I did pretty well sleeping and quickly became aware that my mom was sleeping two feet away... why does she not want to play at 3am? I can't wait to get home and see daddy though!
I swam in the kid pool a few times on the boat, but it was salt water. I kept trying to taste it - nasty!



Having dinner on formal night... I was such a big girl this night!



















I had to get off at Cozumel and at least take a few pics to say I've been here! It was pretty hot so we didn't stay long. I had a wonderful time!

No comments: