Friday, April 06, 2007

A Day in the Bluebonnets



Mommy and I went for a photo shoot in the bluebonnets this week. They are absolutely beautiful right now so I put my best smile on and we were off! I was able to sneak a few petals in my mouth - yum! I'm such a cutie!!!
This is my new sitting position the past couple weeks - everyone calls me a gopher! I like to bounce up and down on my knees.
Mommy was washing my cups and I peaked over the couch at her in the kitchen. She came running around the corner, camera in hand, and so this is my best "What do you want?" face (with a little residual fig newton on my lip). Mommy's purse was my motivator so now she's curious how to clean off the newton... I offered to help but she wasn't so interested... ; )

I'm coming to get you! Oh no, wait a minute, I'm diving at you! No true crawling yet, but I have taken a couple small steps a few times. I've also abandoned my swim crawl and pretty much do an army crawl. I pull myself on my elbows across the floor, doing both arms at the same time. I can't say its more efficient, but I really don't want to resign to doing the "typical" 4-point... I'm not really into typical.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Test

Unknown said...

This may not be the best place for this, but we really enjoyed going to Houston with you guys and getting to spend some time with Ashley. Obviously, Brady enjoyed it too. This is the first time I have been to your blog. It's pretty cool and I got a kick out of all the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Cheap and trendy deisgner clothing from ronkaclothing.com where we sell: Nuj Novakhett, Kathlin Argiro, Blue Pacific Fashion, Scarf, Bracelets, Bodies and Playsuits, Brochu Walker, Low Luv, Bryna Nicole, SALE-Denim, Vitamin A Silver/Pop Pink, Heeled Boots, http://www.eicop.org/m-275-brochu-walker.aspx, Alyce Designs, Kay Unger, Underwear, Samantha House, state & lake, Shaper, 6126 Collection/Leggings, Fairground, SALE-Denim, Nepali, Parker, Mackage, Alice + Olivia, Hype, Ring, Lucca, Wink, Dogeared Jewelry, Inexpensive, Pants & Trousers, Lee Angel Jewelry, Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent, Alexia Designs, Kushcush, Short-sleeved Tees, Dresses, Casual Tops and T-Shirts, Fairground, Non Denim, JADEtribe, Clogs, Patterson J. Kincaid, Ring, Mommy Tags, Falke, Day Dresses, Ring, M Missoni, Sweater, Cossabella, Ani, Necklace, Karen Zambos Vintage Couture, Three Dots, Sleepwear Bottoms, Retrosun - all available from our online designer clothing store at 50% off sale! Check out http://arts.harvard.edu - harvard university arts and fashion.
We admire work of Harvard University Arts and Fashion - best school of arts where great designers learn
how to create great looking designer clothing!