Saturday, January 06, 2007

Learning to "Swim Crawl"


Okay, here I go!!! My mommy said that the goal was for me to crawl by Christmas --- well, I had bigger plans! I decided that typical 4-point crawling is too barbaric so I went for my own style. I like to call it my "swim crawl". I get on my side and throw myself forward using the opposite arm and leg to push with. And I did this two days before Christmas - I beat my goal!!! I also did it the day before my gamma and gampa got back from their cruise - that should teach them for leaving me cause you never know what I might learn to do! Well, here are a few pics of my progression. I now swim crawl like a champ and as of last week, I can crawl on top of couch cushions to get my favorite toys. Mom and dad are sooo proud of me!!!


Almost there!!!
And got it!

This is me figuring out the 4-point stance. I like to keep my legs froggy in the beginning, but keep reading because it gets exciting...

1 comment:

Ashley said...

She had made so much progress. I wish we lived closer so Austin and Ashley could play. How are the meds working please e-mail me your method for preparing it all.